- 2 1/2 cups organic rolled oats ✓
- 1/2 cup of agave ✓
- 1 cup organic vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup diced cooked pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon ✓
- 3⁄4 cup of chopped pecans ✓
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice ✓
- Organic butter or ghee
- Preheat oven to 400 F°.
- Grease muffin pan with organic butter or ghee.
- Pour yogurt, agave and pumpkin in blender or food processor.
- Add oats, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and baking powder and blend until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Finish by adding chopped pecans to mixture and stirring well.
- Pour batter to muffin pan and bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Let cool on rack for 10-15 minutes before removing.