A quick and healthy recipe for both kids and adults. Can be used as an easy on the go breakfast or dessert to replace a beloved Reese’s peanut butter cup. Great for an energy boost or to cure that sweet tooth.
- 2 ½ cups granola
- 1 cup peanuts-chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey (more if needed)
- 1 cup peanut butter melted
- 12oz Dark/Milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- In a bowl combine granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and honey. If the mixture is too dry add more honey to get the mixture a sticky consistency.
- Grease a cupcake pan and divide the mixture in 12 cups. Press the mixture well to hold together and make a dent in the center of each cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, until the cups are firm.
- Melt the peanut butter and pour into the center of each granola cup. Freeze for another 5-10 minutes until firm.
- Melt the chocolate of choice and coconut oil and pour over the top of the peanut butter. Chill until the chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge.