Here is a healthy Granola Recipe that is perfect for a Post Workout Snack.
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 TBSP fLAX SEEDS (OPTIONAL)
- 2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp honey (OR maple syrup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Toast this mixture in a non-stick pan on the stove at medium heat, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes
- Let the granola cool off and serve with fruit and yogurt/milk of your choice.
TO MAKE IT CHUNKIER USE ½ OATS AND ADD MORE HONEY (ABT. ½ TBSP). ONCE THE MIXTURE IS HEATED, IT WILL CARAMELIZE AND FORM MORE CLUSTERS.