1-pound lean ground chicken
● 1 egg
● 1 carrot
● 1 stalk celery
● 2 green onions
● 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● 1-ounce crumbled blue cheese
● 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce (or your favorite), divided
● 1 tablespoon butter
● Preheat the oven to 350F.
● Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
● Cut the celery, carrot and green onion into large chunks and throw into a food processor.
● Pulse to chop into small bits.
● In a large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, chicken, egg, garlic powder, salt, 1/2 the hot sauce and the blue cheese.
● Gently fold together to combine, but do not overmix.
● Form the mixture into small meatballs you should get about 28 small meatballs.
● Place the meatballs on the cookie sheet.
● Bake for 20 minutes.
● While the meatballs are baking, put the rest of the hot sauce and the butter into a microwave safe dish.
● Microwave about 30 seconds, until butter melts.
● Stir well to combine.
● Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
● Place the meatballs onto a serving dish and drizzle with butter/hot sauce mixture.