Stability Ball Exercise Snapshot: Plank Reaches
By Dan Kleckner
Stability Ball Plank Reaches Description
The stability ball plank reaches are a great exercise to take your core strength to the next level!
Stability Ball Plank Reaches Steps
1) Start in a plank position with your weight on your toes and forearms on the ball.
2) Keeping the back flat start to push the ball away using your Lats and mid back.
3) Make sure to keep the back flat and to avoid rounding the shoulders.
4) Reach the ball out as far as you can without arching your lower back.
5) Once end range is reached pull the ball back to the start position.
6)Repeat for 8-12 reps and enjoy!