Sandbag Exercise Snapshot: Reverse Lunge with Rotation
By Dan and Adam Kleckner
Reverse Lunge with Rotation Description
The reverse lunge with rotation is a great exercise for balance and hip stability. It is also a great exercise for golfers and rotational athletes to work on separation!
Reverse Lunge with Rotation Steps
1) Start in a standing position holding the sandbag.
2) Step back with one leg keeping the weight on the front heel.
3) As you step back rotate the sandbag over the front knee.
4) Push off the back leg and return to the start position.
5) Repeat for 6-8 reps each side.