Sandbag Exercise Snapshot: Half Kneel Lifts
By Dan and Adam Kleckner
Half Kneel Lift Description
Half kneel lifts are a great rotary core exercise. They are also a great exercises for golfers and rotational athletes that want to work on separation!
Half Kneel Steps
1) Start in a half kneeling position holding the outsides of the sandbag.
2) Squeeze the glutes and lift the sandbag in a diagonal motion.
3) Make sure to keep the torso tall and do not round the back.
4) As you lift the sandbag rotate the shoulders as far as you can over the up leg. The lower body stays still.
5) Return to the start position and repeat 6-8 reps each side.