Rope Exercise Snapshot: Rope Slams
By Dan and Adam Kleckner
Rope Slams Description
Rope slams are a great exercise to work on grip and core strength. Ropes are also a great tool to work on conditioning!
Rope Slams Steps
1) Start in an athletic positon with the back flat and knees slightly bent.
2) Begin by raising the rope up to shoulder height quickly.
3) Once the rope is at shoulder height you will quickly slam both arms down so the rope goes down to knee height.
4) Make sure you maintain a flat back the whole time and that you bend the knees in a squat position on the way down.
5) Repeat the slams for 2 to 3 sets of :20-:30.