Ring Exercise Snapshot: Rows
By Brittney Thornton
Ring Row Description
The ring row is a universally beneficial move to improve upper back and shoulder stability while activating your core at the same time. It’s a staple of any workout plan!
Ring Row Steps:
1. Hold the rings in both hands
2. Start with your arms extended and body at an angle
3. Keep your torso straight as you pull your body to the rings
4. Keep the elbows at 45 degrees or closer to your body
5. Lower yourself back down under control
Repeat 8-12 reps for 3-4 sets
Need a Fitness Jump Start? Click below to get in touch!