Med Ball Exercise Snapshot: Shot Put Toss
By Dan and Adam Kleckner
Shot Put Toss Description
The Shot Put toss is a great exercise to work on Rotational Power!
Shot Put Toss Steps
1) Start in an athletic position perpendicular to the wall.
2) Start with your inside hand on front of the ball and outside hand palm on the ball.
3) Make sure to start the rotation with your hips throw the ball into the wall.
4) Use the palm of the outside hand to guide the ball to the wall.
5) Return to the start position and repeat 3-5 reps each side. As you get comfortable with the exercise start throwing the ball as hard as you can with good form.