Med Ball Exercise Snapshot: Chest Pass
By Dan and Adam Kleckner
Chest Pass Description
The Med Ball Chest Pass is a great exercise to work on power in the Upper Body!
Chest Pass Steps
1) Start in an Athletic Position with the ball at chest level.
2) Squeeze the glutes and drive the hips towards the wall as you throw the ball.
3) Make sure to lock the elbows out as you throw the ball into the wall.
4) Keep the ball on a straight line into the wall.
5) Return to the start position and repeat for 4-6 reps.