Landmine Exercise Snapshot: Reverse Lunge to Press
By: Nate Leviten and Scottie Miller
Reverse Lunge to Press Description
This is a great balance and strength exercise for your whole body. It also will challenge your coordination and rely heavily on a stable core.
Reverse Lunge to Press Steps
1. Start Facing the base with the barbell in one hand directly in front of your shoulder, with the elbow bent.
2. Set your feet shoulder width apart with both knees slightly bent.
3. Brace your core while taking a step back with the leg on the same side as the barbell keeping the weight in the heel of the front foot.
4. Return the leg to the starting position, pressing the barbell straight in front of the shoulder.
5. Control the barbell back to its starting position.
Repeat 8-10 reps for 3-4 sets