Glute Exercise Snapshot: Curtsey Description
By Alicia Barrenger
Curtsey Lunge Description
Ready to feel like royalty while building side glute strength? Check out this lunge variation!
Curtsey Lunge Steps
1. Start in a standing position with feet hip width apart.
2. Shift weight to one leg and step the other leg behind that leg laterally
3. Keep chest high and weight distributed through the outer hip of the standing leg
4. Pushing through the heel of the standing leg return to a full stand
5. Repeat on both legs to round out glute strength, add weight for more intensity
Repeat 10 or more reps alternating or same leg on each side for 3-4 sets